The One Call process, the laws, the responsibilities, and all the various components of damage prevention can be complex. The Missouri 811 staff exists as a resource to help you understand your role and what tools, resources, and technologies are available to help you do your part to help keep the public safe and your underground utilities protected throughout Missouri.
If you have questions or a need for training, please complete the form and a staff member will be in touch to set up an event customized to your needs.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Compliance (Excavator & Utility)
- One Call Law
- Marking Standards
- Ticket Types
- Damage Investigation
- Attorney General Enforcement Training
- Project Coordination
- Membership Onboarding
- Excavation Safety
- Locator Ticket Management
- Excavator Ticket Management
- Internet Ticketing
- Reports/Data Management
- Available online or in person
- Length is dependent on topic(s)
- A Damage Prevention Manager will be in contact you to schedule the training and to talk to you about your training needs.
Damage Prevention Managers
Damage Prevention Managers are available to answer any One Call law questions, and provide onsite assistance or classroom training for excavators, homeowners, utility members, or other damage prevention stakeholders. Subjects may include One Call law, marking standards, damage investigations, excavation safety, and homeowner assistance. There is no fee for assistance or training provided by Damage Prevention Managers.